Sunday, October 25, 2009

Highlights

Thought I would share a few weekend highlights.

1. Celebrating Mario's birthday at Big River and then ejoying ice cream! Yuuumm... it was good to hang out with the infamous Clark and Kristen because I never see them anymore!

2. CLEAN HOUSE! wootwoot! Yes folks, if you didn't know... the Clean House Crew from the Style Network was in town! Apparently, they found one of the messiest homes in America right here in little 'ole Cleveland! Lisa and I stood in line to get into the yard sale which was at a local church, and then the whole famous crew went to lunch right when we got in! Anywho... I wore my Kentucky sweatshirt to represent for Trisha, who is an avid Kentucky fan, but I didn't get to see her up close... just from afar when she was heading to lunch. I can't wait to see the show air and hope they don't make the whole state of Tennessee look like a bunch of rednecks. ugh.

3. My newest nephew Jones Wade and precious little cousin Ella Rose were dedicated this morning at North Cleveland. This is always a precious time... and then the whole family ventured to the Holiday Inn for lunch. =) ALSO, shout out to my nephew Fletcher who just turned 8 today! And yes, he asked for a Snuggie for his birthday. hilarious.

4. And lastly... on my way home from the grocery store today I witnessed something new... and fairly scary. The man and woman in the suv in front of me started fighting... literally, while he was driving down the road they were hitting and punching each other VERY hard. At first, I thought it was a joke-but when they almost ran me off the road and made me honk at them, I realized they were seriously in a boxing match. They stopped and the lady actually crouched down to "hide" but I got their license plate. I was shaking! I did the good citizen deed and called the police. Even if nothing happened, at least I did my part and hopefully they didn't run someone else off the road.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Ok really, she hid? Crazy people!

SJonesG said...

oh me oh my. we got our share of high-class people this weekend didnt we.

Nathan + Whitney said...

wow...geez. good for you for calling in their plate number. That is scary.

whit and nate

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

I think you forgot about the late night Sonic run for treats while we watched size 0 (or less) girls get their body fat percentage on the Dallas cowboy cheerleader show. haha :)

The Life of Rookie Parents said...

Ok this is a comment on #2...they didn't find the messiest house b-c that would HAVE to be ours! I literally need to throw half of my house away!

John and Court said...

Style network was working on one of my student's houses. She was gone all week to film! Tell you more stories about that one later...and how it turned out!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.