Tuesday, April 14, 2009

27 dresses

I've been waiting for this blog! teeheehee...

I thought it would be entertaining to pull out a picture from each of the weddings I've been a bridesmaid in. As of recent, I just "finished" number 9, and number 10 will be this July. So, I'm not quite at the magic number 27, but it sure does feel like it! Although, I think after this July my bridesmaid duties might come to an end but what better way to end your "wedding" fun than by wearing the white dress last?! ha.

I have 7 pictures from 7 different weddings-missing 2. My sister, Rachel's, was 11 years ago and honestly, I do not have any digital memories of that wedding (Wow! Hello 90s!) and I had braces so we're glad that's not captured on here. ANNND... I don't have any digitally either from Lindsay and Craig's (boo!) because that was a long time ago too. And I was fat.... so it's probably a good thing we don't have to look at those pictures. Enjoy.

(Disclaimer: I can NOT figure out how to get my pictures in order so they are not in chronological order, and it's driving me nuts.)


Mrs. Lisa Davis Turner















Mrs. Shawn Douglas Reuss



















Dr. Sarah Fletcher Colonna



















Mrs. Laura Jaber Guyton















Mrs. Shauna Green Smith

















Mrs. Kristen Hart Campbell



















Mrs. Megan Vining Hood





I love all of you, and thank you for letting me be apart of your BIG DAY! :o

7 comments:

megan hood said...

Oh Abby! I can't wait to be a part of your BIG day.... No I am NOT assuming I will be a bridesmaid but just saying I will do anything when that time comes...programs, showers ANYTHING. You have def. been a GREAT bridesmaid and wonderfu friend. And look how amazingly skinny I was at Kristen's wedding!!!

Shawn Virginia said...

I second Megan!

Jules said...

You forgot mine! :)

Abigail said...

Oh my word! I did forget it! I'm so sorry! I think because I couldn't find pictures of it either, BUT... I know I have them somewhere. So sorry Jules! :o) I will give you a special add when I can find a pic. Whew... I am closer to 27 dresses than I thought!

lindsay rae said...

hold the phones. i can take care of a picture from my wedding... and you were NOT fat. you big goob. however, i would like a disclaimer from shauna's wedding that i had a baby one month prior to that and my entire body was...uh, enormous... thanks for that... :)

michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michelle said...

I know this is off the wall but i ran across your page when searching for a friend i had lost contact with. Instead of finding a facebook or myspace page your blog was the top hit. I was wondering if you could pass along my contact information to one of your friends, shauna green. I went to Tennessee Tech with her. I know this seems weird but i would really like to get in touch with her. my e-mail is amrainey21@tntech.edu...name is michelle