Saturday, May 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Drum roll please............ Here is my new house!



















This past Thursday was a monumental day-the day I bought my first house! It has been a fun past few weeks as I have ventured all over Cleveland looking at houses, and this one just seemed to really fall into place. A simple, clean, new house just for me!
The best parts about it are:
1-AWESOME neighborhood!
2-Has a full unfinished basement, which also serves partly as my garage.
3-Great front porch... perfect for coffee and reading.

I close May 29, which works out perfectly since school will have just ended. I have already spent hours playing "virtually" with paint colors and even browsed several stores tonight in "serious mode", and didn't buy a thing!

2 specific couples to thank-1st, my very efficient realtors: Shauna and Michael Smith. They were always a step ahead and so on top of things... not to mention, she is my best friend. =) And then... my wonderful grandparents! They went with me to every house and pointed out the good, bad, and ugly. I was able to gain much wisdom from them in this process and I am grateful for all the leg work they did while I was working.

The best is yet to come...

8 comments:

Erica said...

It is so pretty Abby! Love it! Where is it at??

John and Court said...

Abby...it's sooo cute!! Can't wait for the housewarming party :) Wahoo!!

Shawn Virginia said...

I love it and can't wait to see it when I am in town!!!

Claire said...

So proud for you Abby. What a cute house. I know you will have a blast getting it all fixed up this summer.

Josh Lane said...

Congratulations...looks really nice!

Jules said...

Congrats! It's so beautiful. You will have that place decked out in no time! So happy for you!

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

YAY!!! I love it! Sorry I'm a slacker and just now seeing the pics. I can't wait to come see it soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.