Thursday, March 21, 2013

Aren't they beautiful?

Well, in case you haven't heard, I had a dear friend donate a fantastic SLR camera to mwah!  It's a Canon 50D, which probably means something fancy to you photographers out there, but to me-it just takes really pretty pictures without a lot of work!

I am by NO means even good at photography nor do I EVER intend to do something serious with it, but it sure is fun to photograph these pretty people here in Cambodia and allow others to see PCL beautifully.

Also, I am just now learning how to tweak and edit them so bear with me as I have l little fun.


Pout much?  This girl is a mess.



I can barely handle the beauty of this picture!



How perfect are these three?!  These are our widows, or "MyMys", that live at our Home.



6 comments:

SJonesG said...

Abby you're doing fantastic with your photos and editing!! I'm impressed! I love the pic of the MyMy's and all of the kids. They are truly beautiful!!

kathy said...

Abby....These pics are gorgeous! Not only the people in them, but your photography skills are really good!! Looking forward to seeing more!!

Unknown said...

Great picture of Ravuth! He's my boy. :)

Amy said...

Abby I can hardly handle it, I love these pictures! You did great!

the pressed olive said...

Awesome job editing the photos... What program do you use?

the pressed olive said...

Great job on editing the photos! What program are you using?