Sunday, January 25, 2009

Did I miss something?

I think I'm a little confused.

We are in the middle of a "recession"... desiring a "change"... and trying to find ways to bail out companies and individuals, and one of the first things President Obama does is reverse a ban on abortion funding? Hmmm, I'm sorry.... I don't quite understand----seriously. We are in the need of financial assistance more than ever and in his first week he approves for us as a country to send money around the world to assist in abortions?

I really am speechless... because I feel that I'm behind on something. Or maybe I'm not... and this is the change I will have to so eloquently deal with now.

(I really don't plan to use my blog to express my political opinions often, but I couldn't resist this one.)

4 comments:

Erica said...

I You can express your political opinion all you want, as far as I'm concerned...but maybe I feel that way because I tend to agree with you. :)

Mario Hood said...

this is your blog do what you want... you make a good point very interesting point.

John and Court said...

Preach it sister! (still waiting to do our monday night TV-athon)

lindsay rae said...

oh girl. you don't even want to get me started on this. especially after the week i've had. gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i'm totally with you...of course. :)