Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bittersweet

Well... the only reason this could be considered bitter is the fact that I COULD have been there.

My mom, sister, bro-in-law and a faithful friend with tickets to the UT/UK game headed to Knoxville last night to watch the Wildcats take on the Vols. AHHHH!!! If I hadn't been sick I would have been there! Only if you somewhat stay up with NCAA b'ball will this matter to you... and honestly, and I don't keep up with it much, except Kentucky.

Kentucky beat UT by 18 points... AND one of their best players, Meeks, broke a UK record and scored 54 points!!!! Unbelievable!!!! My sister was sending me texts saying it was not very exciting in Thompson-Boling Arena, and she and my mom were quietly cheering. Heeheehee...

C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you weren't there because it was an unbelievable night of basketball, but because you were sick I got to go. SO it is bittersweet because the only thing better would have been if I could have enjoyed this night with all 3 of my faithful wildcat daughters!