Tuesday, January 13, 2009

(sing) I'll Be There For You...

If you know automatically what show this song goes to then you are probably an avid fan of "Friends" as am I!

As dorky and cheesy as it sounds, this show puts me in a constant state of happiness. :o) I have the entire set (thanks to Christmas presents and a trip to Cambodia!) and at one time, Friends was all that played in my DVD player when Shawn and I didn't really have cable.

My DVD player broke several months ago, and I just now got a new one, therefore my Friends watching was put on hold. I am now back at it again! I got sick yesterday leaving work which progressed into me feeling even worse, so I did not go to work today. I do hate missing work, because I hate getting a sub and dealing with everything I missed. Anyways, by noon today I felt much better, and my fever had broken. But, it has led to a day of me laying around and watching season 6 of Friends!!! I find myself laughing out loud ALL the time, and for some reason, this show NEVER gets old to me.

Here are a few I have watched today...
The One with the Apothecary Table... Phoebe hates Pottery Barn
The One with the Routine... haha, when Ross and Monica are at the New Year's Even party
The One with Rachel's sister Jill (Reese Witherspoon) and she goes out with Ross

Ahhh, what joy.... what laughter...

4 comments:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

Amen! I will always love that show!!!!!! Thank God for DVD's huh!? :)

Ashlee said...

Hello, my name is Chandler. Could I BE wearing anymore clothes?

I am a Friends fanatic! I also own all ten seasons and quote it on a pretty regular basis...

Now that I have revealed that I am a total dork, I thought I would let you know you have a cute blog!
Hope you feel better soon!

Lindsay said...

"and that, my friend, is what they call CLOSER."

Lindsay said...

dang it, i wrote "CLOSER" and being the wonderful language teacher i am.... i spelled it wrong. GEEZ. i meant to say... "CLOSURE."