Friday, November 14, 2008

2 peas in a pod

I must say... I have a great track record of roommates. No "falling outs" or bitter fights have ever happened.

I wll be so sad when Katie leaves me. :o( We are always in a state of laughter here in the A-P-T. Whether it be our ridiculous TV shows we must watch or our reminiscing of our school days or browsing youtube for videos, somehow everything turns into something funny. We laugh hard and often that laughter turns into tears or unspeakablity! (Yes, I made up that word.)


It's so nice to come home to a friendly face and an understanding person who can deal with the personal yuckiness one may be facing. Deeters is great and I don't know what I will do when I don't have her closet anymore, and I have to start living with a boy. :o( Butttt... I think she will probably experience that before I do. Heehee... Katie, you can still come search my closet anytime.

Taken the day we voted.... proud citizens.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Aw, Abby... We really ARE two peas in pod! :) This is the sweetest blog ever. But to tell you the truth, I think I'm the lucky one! I love love love living with you... Thanks for all you do!

Katie said...

PS- Our laughter really is out of control... But it makes me so happy! :)

Jules said...

Aww...I miss you both SO much!! You both look gorgeous.
- One of your old roomies!! :)