Monday, August 9, 2010

First Week of School, Part 1

I thought it would be fun to share "school happenings" from this first week.

For today....

So I'm calling roll during homeroom and say, " Suzie Smith". (fake name). And she says, "It's Belle." I say.... "excuse me?" You can call me "Belle." As to which I then remember a 7th grade teacher saying this girl officially changed her name to Belle from Twilight!!!!!! Which isn't it BellA? I dunno.... anywho-hilarious. I totally had to keep a straight face and carry on. I had a Jacob in another class and wanted to make a joke but refrained.

This is dedicated to Lisa, Katie, and Lindsay. Avid twilight fans. Great way to start the year already. I love it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Much appreciated, friend. I hope you get the chance to correct her one of these days and let her know that it's Bella, and not Belle. That would be Beauty and the Beast, little Bella :)

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

Maybe she just needs a better reading teacher? ;)

lindsay rae said...

i love it. there should definitely be more edwards in the world though. i think my student names cover all bodies of water. river, harbor, pond, bay...

i guess my graham will go under the "snack" category one day. :)