Monday, July 19, 2010

July

Here are a few snapshots of the last few weeks. My summer is coming to an end...

Me with my 8th grade cheerleaders at camp this week.















Varsity squad and me =)














JV and Varsity-aren't our shirts cute?!
















At Jones' birthday party. cheeeesin!



















Isn't his outfit cute?













It was such a sweet party. All of our favorite people!













He enjoyed his smash cake... to say the least!














Stud. Toothless and all.
















Mom and her grandboys.... beautiful picture!
















Our pool got lots of action 4th of July!













I got to keep little G an entire day! Look at his teeth
and eyes!! I think his little face was red because he was hungry and I was hurrying
but he was crying! =(



















No comments: