Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ohh you just try to infect me... tryyyy

I have slept LOADS of hours the past 5 days.

I had 4 1/2 days off work. Thank you to all the past Presidents and smaaaalll amount of ice that might have been left out on the Bradley county roads Tuesday.

I received a steroid shot, ear infection medicine, and hydrocodone yesterday at the doc + sudafed on my own. Like my sister said, wow! He must really trust me. Which led me into another coma induced like nap.

In achieving my goal to run the half this April I hopped out on the road again today and ran 3.5 miles here at the Forest. Yes... my ears were covered... ear infection and all. Am I getting obsessed? Glad to say I actually did good on this run. Shocking. I know.

And now I sit in my classroom at 6 p.m. listening to music and cleaning. Wasting a little time before "book" study. (It kind of annoys me when people say Bible study, when you're not really studying the Bible-we're reading Crazy Love-a book.) And considering I couldn't fall asleep last night until 2 A.M. I'm amazed I'm even still going. (Not for sure if that was from all the meds and sleep OR me yelling at the TV watching Kentucky play until midnight!) That steroid shot has given me superwoman like power!

1 comment:

Au Wai Mei said...

I see your photo...that is great