Friday, November 11, 2011

Down Under

It's encouraging to know I'm not the only one taking on a new adventure in my life in January. My dear friend Holly, whom I have known since Lee, is taking a missionary stint in Australia all of next year. I just wanted to share her blog so you can visit her as well and follow her story. Holly lives in Nashville so our friendship grew even tighter when I lived there for 2 years.

Although Australia is still rather far from Cambodia, it will be great to know we can call each other up (or rather.... skype, I suppose) and share the good and the bad about all we've signed up for. I'm so excited for her and all that the Lord has in store for her life. Holly has always been so encouraging, stable, and devoted whole-heartedly to her walk with the Lord. I admire her greatly.
go visit! www.onhollyday.com


No comments: