Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jamie the Very Worst Missionary

I've been doing a little blog searching for several reasons... I want to find good examples of creative blogging, research new ideas, and even see what other "missionaries" out there blog about. So I found "Jamie The Very Worst Missionary" who seems to have quite a following considering she gets over 100 comments on one entry.

I can see why people like her. She's blunt, honest, yet genuine. This particular post I found was extremely enlightening and I think you should go read it. I didn't re-post it because I just feel bad pasting her whole blog on mine, so just go read it!

http://www.theveryworstmissionary.com/2011/09/using-your-poor-kid-to-teach-my-rich.html

“Grateful” should be learned at home and applied in the world, not the other way around. (from her post)

No comments: