Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hi ho.... hi ho.... off to work I go

Yes, the two weeks of no work is coming to an end. It has felt like an eternity.... a good eternity. I have spent this week with so many of my favorite people... the Lee U crew.... the old school NC crew... the CHS crew... and of course my family. I love it! I wish I could just hang out like this all the time.

Anywho-today I finished the last of the organizing around the house and I'm trying to make myself sleepy to I'll actually make it through a full day tomorrow. (As a side note, does anyone else who also obsesses with organizing ever go back to the same place you organized a month ago and re-organize it all over again? Please someone tell me yes or else I'm going to have to get on medicine for this insanity in my head!)

Although I am not full of adventurous stories right now, here are some things you might have to look forward to if you follow my blog...

*couponing
*attempting to train for a 1/2 marathon
*actually putting up some pictures
*more iphone discoveries
*and mayyyyybe some recent personal revelations

2010 here I come!

1 comment:

The Life of Rookie Parents said...

did I mention the other night I am oh so jealous everyone at the Madden's is running a marathon but me? oh and Mario