Monday, November 21, 2011

If you want to GIVE, this is how!

The countdown has begun, and I am approximately two months away from my departure to Cambodia. I have 16 days of teaching, in the states, left until I am officially done here.

My house is being shown now and I am starting to work out logistics of money, insurance, and cancelling bills etc.

People tell me they're proud of me, and honestly, I haven't done anything to be proud of. All I've done is make a decision. A decision I haven't officially started yet, but I suppose that might be the biggest step. I don't feel as if I owe anyone anything, but I do feel the weight and concern of being a good steward of people's money since everyone else is making this happen!

I am receiving monetary gifts now regularly and am headed towards my goal, but I'm not there YET! I am AMAZED at people's benevolence and cheerfulness in doing so! It is humbling and overwhelming and exciting-all at the same time!

SOOOOO..... I want to encourage you to give if you can! I want to be very clear in HOW you can give:

1. Write a check! Or bring in cash! If this is best for you, you may give whatever amount you feel appropriate. You can mail checks to-
People for Care and Learning
4235 TL Rogers Street NE
Cleveland, TN 37312.

Make checks out to PCL and put my name in the memo line. Or you may drop it by the office if you live in Cleveland. You may do this monthly as well if you would like to support my mission in that capacity.

2. Paypal. The link at the top of this blog will take you to the PayPal options. They will go through PCL. You may choose whatever amount you like. Put ABBY FLETCHER in the memo/information box. You may set it up to pull out of your checking account monthly (so you don't have to think about it!), or do a one time online donation.

I am grateful for ALL and ANY support! Whatever you choose to do, I just ask that you do it prayerfully and CHEERFULLY! Be sure to visit www.peopleforcare.org.

No comments: